Project summary suggestions
You may follow this outline, if helpful, when making your Science Fair project display:
- Plan a catchy title – and include your name somewhere on the display.
- Think about “What question did I want to answer?” You can list this as your “Problem” or “Question.”
- If you made a prediction about what would happen, you can list this as your “Hypothesis.”
- Next, think about “What materials did I use in my experiment?” You can list this as “Materials.”
- Now, think about “What did I do to answer my question?” That is, “What did I change?” and “What did I keep the same?” and then “What changed as a result of what I did?” This information can be listed as your “Procedure” or “Experiment.” You can also include photos or sketches if it helps explain what you did.
- Next, think about “What is the answer to my question?” The answers will be your “Results” and your “Conclusion” sections. Charts and graphs can be a useful way to show your results.