FISKE GOT TALENT - Grades K - 5
Friday, May 11, 2018
6:00 pm sharp
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Fiske Got talent Show that showcases Fiske's finest talent and lets the students be stars!
- Participation in the show is open to all Fiske students in Grades K – 5.
- Students may perform solo or with a group.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES
1. Each Act is to be NO LONGER than 90 SECONDS
2. Each Act must be PREPARED IN ADVANCE
3. Each student can participate in ONLY one (1) Act
4. Each student MUST participate in at least one (1) rehearsal
5. PARENT VOLUNTEERING IS REQUIRED, if your student is to participate in the Talent Show
We look forward to a variety of performances such as singing, magic tricks, playing an instrument, stand-up comedy, gymnastics, short skits, celebrity impersonations, dancing, etc. The Fiske Got Talent Show is sponsored by the Fiske PTO.
WHOO’S READY TO BE A STAR?
- Perform a Magic Trick
- Play an Instrument
- Make us Laugh with Stand Up Comedy
- Act out a Short Skit
- Perform Gymnastics
- Show Emcee (Grade 5 students ONLY)
Grade 5 students interested in emceeing the show, should register when asked. Four (4) lucky students’ names will be drawn.
REHEARSAL DATES - TBD
Each student MUST participate in at least one (1) rehearsal