SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2023
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SENSORY FRIENDLY ADMITTANCE FROM
10:30 - 11:00 AM
RAIN OR SHINE!
The Fiske Fair is an annual Fiske tradition, a great time at the end of the school year for friends
and families to come together in the Fiske Community. Come and join us for games, music, food
Please RSVP if you plan to attend. Registration is not required however it is appreciated to help with determining how much food to pre-order.
We will celebrate RAIN or SHINE so please come for a fun day!
- Giant Inflatables
- Hot-Wheels Races
- Dunk Tank
- Cake Train (see more details below)
- Lunch items from the Grill
- Italian Ice, Popcorn and Cotton Candy
- Airbrush Tattoos
- “Book Nook” (see more details below)
- Face Painting
- Arts & Crafts
- Gaga Pit
- Raffle Baskets
- Robots by LHS Robotics Teams
ADMISSION AND MOST GAMES ARE FREE including:
Bean Bag Toss**
Arts & Crafts
First Robotics Demo
Games and snacks that will require tickets:
Bottle of Water
The “Book Nook”
Hot Wheels Race**
** YELLOW Tickets won at these games may be redeemed for prizes at Prize Table
Includes: Fruit, chips, water and choice of:
- Hot Dog
- Veggie Burger
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Take a chance on winning one of our amazing baskets!
10 Tickets for $10 or 30 Tickets for $20
Packages will be available for purchase:
FUN Package: $10
NOT HUNGRY? For $10, you get 10 WHITE TICKETS*, which would allow you to purchase 1 Snack (Popcorn or Cotton Candy), 1 Airbrushed Tattoo, 1 Book, 1 Hot Wheels race – and 2 rounds at the Cake Train!
VIP KID Package: $20
TRY IT ALL! For $20, you get 1 MEAL TICKET & 14 WHITE TICKETS*, which would allow you to purchase 1 Popcorn, 1 Cotton Candy, 1 Italian Ice, 1 Airbrushed Tattoo, 1 Book, 1 Hot Wheels Race – and 2 rounds at the Cake Train! ($22 Value)
FAMILY Package: $60
FUN FOR EVERYONE! For $60, you get 4 MEAL TICKETS, 10 RAFFLE TICKETS & 20 WHITE TICKETS*, which could include: 2 Italian Ices, 2 Airbrushed Tattoos, 2 Books, 2 Hot Wheels races – and 2 rounds at the Cake Train! ($62 Value)
* White Tickets can be used at any “White Ticket” Booth – they do not need to be used as listed
+++ NO REFUNDS, CASH ONLY +++
- The Cake Train is a highly anticipated tradition in which the winner of each round of “musical chairs” wins a delicious baked good.
- Each family is asked to fill a cake box with a nut-free homemade or store bought baked treat for the Cake Train. Cake boxes will be passed out a week before the fair begins. Lookout for these and participation is GREATLY appreciated in the baking or buying of sweet treats for our beloved Cake Train.
- Kindly drop your cake box(es) at the Cake Train Station when you arrive at The Fair on May 21st.
This year we will be including a “Book Nook” as part of the Fiske Fair. If you have any children’s books you've been looking to pass on, please consider donating them to the Fair! Books can be dropped off in a labeled bin in the Fiske front breezeway - feel free to send them in with your child and direct your child to the Fair book bin near the front office.
We want to thank our wonderful sponsors who have contributed to make this day possible.